GPS POI Home POI FilesPOI ToolsGPS ReviewsPOI MapsGPS ForumSupport
GPS Data Team
ContactFAQSite map

GPS Forum > Reviews > Garmin > Recent ratings for Garmin 2460 GPS models

Garmin related links: Garmin POI,   Garmin Forum,   TomTom to Garmin POI converter,   Speed cameras

GPS Forum GPS brand:     Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next 
# Username GPS model Pros Cons Rating
1 Garmin Nuvi 2460 Fast, bright, large screen Doesn't display POIs on map
2 bowtie_brain Garmin nuvi 2460 Bluetooth, voice control, screen size I would prefer separate volume control for Bluetooth and voice directions. I don't usually listen to the turn by turn, but just glance at it on the screen. 8
3 agedispo garmin nuvi 2460lmt 5 screen which you can customize to include many of your most used icons. Bluetooth conversation difficult to hear. 7
4 david.alldrick Garmin nuvi 2460 Hands free and Voice Commands work well.
Bluetooth set was a breeze. Works well with my Android HTC Desire S
Speed Camera warning poor. 7
5 lynneandshelly Garmin nuvi 2460LMT Early days but like it so far voice commend good Trip planner always starts route demo from current location not selected one 8
6 hiketomtn Garmin nuvi 2460 works most of the time, lifetime map update included charger cable cradle failed twice 7
7 melitta.sterling Garmin nuvi 2460 Confusing and lengthy to set up Impossible to link GPS data POIs with icons  
8 hollim440 garmin 2460lt I find this devise better than I have used before,it is very clear on screen and easy to use. The warranty is good as I had to change it after only six day as the software was contaminated from the first day,they exchanged it at the door with no problems. 8
9 zulu4 Garmin nuvi 2460 I've only had this product for a week now but am very impressed. I have upgraded from a nuvi 760 and wow, what a difference. I really like one application called ecoRoute. Something quite nice since gas is expensive right now. Instead curating a route for faster you can have it send you a way to save gas. This unit has a 5" display which seems quite a bit bigger than the usual 4.3 in. The only con I have found so far is that it takes the 2460 takes a long time to calculate your route. 8
Page 1 of 15

Garmin
is rated 6.7 / 10
based on
743 member reviews.

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next 

Jump to:  

Permalink: Reviews for Garmin 2460