GPS POI Home POI FilesPOI ToolsGPS ReviewsPOI MapsGPS ForumSupport
GPS Data Team
ContactFAQSite map

GPS Forum > Reviews > Garmin > Recent ratings for Garmin 3490 GPS models

Garmin related links: Garmin POI,   Garmin Forum,   TomTom to Garmin POI converter,   Speed cameras

GPS Forum GPS brand:     Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next 
# Username GPS model Pros Cons Rating
1 Garmin nüvi 3490 Easy to use and configure, accurate, reliable, well known, good software and update availability. Sometimes reboots without any obvious cause. Not easy to install in the automobile.
2 marijan.loncar garmin 3490 lifetime map update
not always the best route (even with latest update missing some old streets) and in case you miss the turn it calculate new route too long (ie from 300 meters until destination new route was 5 km) some options too complicated. its not possible to look for poi on route (ie petrol station on highway) it gives all petrol stations around) 6
3 puddy Garmin nuvi 3490lmt I like how thin the device is and the fact its screen is made of glass Its easy to use and comes with most cables needed. The screen mount provided is very easy to use unlike my old snooper sirius snp 500. I brought leather pouch to protect it all I need now is for zagg to make a screen protector No Mains cable No usb mini cable fitting so if you lose the one supplied you need to buy one from Garmin plus the cable very very very short. BMP images poor. Navteq supplied maps are so out of date, my local Morrisons is still in the wrong place its been open 6 years. My local hospital in the wrong street and postion its been open 3 years. The road my house is on is incorrect I have been here 10 years. Some other area/positions error go back over 5 years to. Navteq needs to fix these error or Garmin should get maps and data from another supplier 8
4 hktaha Garmin Nuvi 3490 Fast, slim, light, resolution limited control on which POI categories to show on the map at any given time.  
5 spakkaps GARMIN 3490LMT Voice recognition Updates from tomtom buggy 6
Page 1 of 15

Garmin
is rated 6.7 / 10
based on
736 member reviews.

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next 

Jump to:  

Permalink: Reviews for Garmin 3490