GPS POI Home POI FilesPOI ToolsGPS ReviewsPOI MapsGPS ForumSupport

Search   Register   Log in

GPS Forum > Reviews > Garmin > Recent ratings for Garmin 3590 lmt GPS models

Garmin related links: Garmin POI,   Garmin Forum,   TomTom to Garmin POI converter,   Speed cameras

GPS Forum GPS brand:     Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next 
# Username GPS model Pros Cons Rating
1 Garmin Nüvi 3590 LMT After I was owning three Navigon devices I decided for this Garmin. Maps for Navigon are only available for limited time, usually for two years, so that you need to buy an upgrade, the same for TMC Premium traffic. With this Garmin Nüvi 3590 LMT you get four times a year new maps for live time, the same with 3D Premium Traffic information. This device offers also subscriptions for live services, whose data will be synchronized via BT connection of Android phone. All overall a nice and reliable device. After I was using for some years Navigon devices, I miss some features in the Garmin nüvi. For example the software and services update and Navigon Fresh are more userfriendly and comfortable than in Garmin. I had several 1000 POIs for Navigon, which I bought for extra costs. Until now I didn't find any converter tools for pom files into the gpx format. According to the live services I was more satisfied with Navigon. When driving abroad there were no roaming charges. When using your Android device abroad you needs to find a dataplan, so that the costs for the live services will not be to high like an europass or worldsim card. Furthermore I miss the google search feature for Navigon live services, which is great. Hope, there will be after the fusion of Garmin and Navigon more Navigon features in Garmin devices available.
2 tafkam88 Garmin Nuvi 3590 LMT Nice display, ability to customize (but not enough in my opinion), powered mount, voice command Price, voice command sometimes a bit flaky, necessity for a data plan for the smart functions to work I have a smart phone but no data plan. Would be willing to pay a small yearly fee for data connection like the NuLinks 6
3 billbowenjr Garmin nuvi 3590LMT Great all around GPS device No Safety Camera subscription available through Garmin 9
4 sclayton Garmin Nuvi 3590LMT Great screen and good features. Extensive junction view and lane assist coverage plus voice command.
HD traffic reception does not seem to be all that great (in France) and Bluetooth functionality is also less than stellar. 7
5 imdj12850 Garmin Nuvi 3590LMT Outstanding features:
1. Voice command
2. 3D Map
3. Major highway exit ramp actual photo on split screen
4. 5" screen with outstanding graphics
1. POIs not retrievable thru voice Command 2. Limited choice of Voices - available downloadable voices not compatible with the model. 3. Traffic navigator not always accurate. 8
6 gcswrsc Garmin 3590LMT Screen, speed of calc and reroute, Trip Planner, (once you eventually find out that that is where your routes go). Sometime voice misses turning points. Difficult finding waypoints loaded from Base Camp. Could do with a more structured POI contents for custom POIs. 7
7 gwnet Garmin 3590LMT OK as GPSs go
Software is good except for Mac inadequacies
Customer Service Software for Mac incomplete Mobile phone volume Map inaccuracies 4
8 van Garmin Nuvi 3590LMT Lighter weight and more compact than TomTom. Thus lesser weight and size to mount. Price is good by comparison to others. Good accesories kit currently on offer gratis. Having to deal with Garmin Australia. I asked them where to and how to obtain Europe mapping. Then I annoyed them by asking a number of other logical questions. A family member purchased it as a present for me and paid a cash price $59 less than RRP. 6
9 diver_318 Garmin GPS MAP76s & Garmin Nuvi 3590 LMT 76s is a very reliable unit with good maps.
Mobile XT being used on an Ipaq
76s getting old now. Slow to find satellites when 1st turned on. Mobile XT much quicker 7
Page 1 of 12

Garmin
is rated 6.7 / 10
based on
590 member reviews.

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next 

Jump to:  

Copyright Notice: This database and related files are protected by copyright. © GPS_data_team 2004-2013. All rights reserved.

Permalink: Reviews for Garmin 3590 lmt | GDT mobile