GPS POI Home POI FilesPOI ToolsPOI MapsGPS ForumSupport
GPS Data Team
ContactFAQSite map

Home > Forums > TomTom > TOMTOM One XL voices

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in TomTom forum   Reply to topic TOMTOM One XL voices

MSTAN

GPS: TomTom ONE XL

Post TOMTOM One XL voices     

Hi Very new to this, sorry if this question has already been askedI have a TOMTOM one xl and I want to put some new TomTom voices onto it. I have copied the .chk .vif & .bmp to the voices folder on my TOMTOM.When I turn the TOMTOM on I can not find the new voice. I have noticed the voices folder does not have any .bmp files in it accept the one I have saved to it.Does anyone know if I should be copying the .bmp file to a different folderThanks for your help

Post Re: TOMTOM One XL voices     

When you copy new files (all 3) to voices move some of the others to one side then place your new one in its place thats what i did and it works but rember once moved wait 30 secs b 4 switching off tom tom turn back on and select all voices.

When u turn back on in voices it will ask if u want english.

Post Re: TOMTOM One XL voices     

You dont need to bother with the bmps because they don't work.

When you select tomtom voice, you need to show all languages and not just English ones and they will be down as special 12, special 13 etc.

warlordofcars

Post XL voices     

I added Darth Vader's voice, and could not find it until I looked at Non-English voices. It was there, and Darth was speaking about the Dark Side in English.

Your Name

Post Your comments     

Add your comment here:

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in TomTom forum Reply to topic TOMTOM One XL voices
Home > GPS Forum > TomTom > Discussion
> > >

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Permalink: TOMTOM One XL voices | TomTom forum