GPS POI Home POI FilesPOI ToolsPOI MapsGPS ForumSupport
GPS Data Team
ContactFAQSite map

Home > Forums > Speed and redlight camera POI > Safety All in One File Icons and Scope

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Speed and redlight camera POI forum   Reply to topic Safety All in One File Icons and Scope

kash.parekh

GPS: RNS510

Post Safety All in One File Icons and Scope     

Hello,
I was so pleased that I managed to load the GATSO and SPECS speed camera files onto my RNS-510 that I decided to register. I then saw that there was a file called Safety All in One containing all the speed camera databases. I have 3 questions:

1. If I download the Safety All in One file, will it contain different Icons for the different types of cameras ? or just the one Icon that is a yellow square with a black dot ?
2. Will it contain the accident blackspots in addition to the speed cameras?
3. Will it contain the Toll Cameras?

Mark

GDT

Post Re: Safety All in One File Icons and Scope     

Hi Kash,
Thanks. I hope you understand that you can download our DB3 file only as a guest (not as a member).

To answer your questions:
1. single All-in-One file = single yellow icon.
2. no
3. no

We do not recommend using that file. The best practice is to download a customised compilation with all other camera files and POIs.

Regards

Your Name

Post Your comments     

Add your comment here:

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Speed and redlight camera POI forum Reply to topic Safety All in One File Icons and Scope
Home > GPS Forum > Speed and redlight camera POI > Discussion
> > >

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Permalink: Safety All in One File Icons and Scope | Speed and redlight camera POI forum