GPS POI Home POI FilesPOI ToolsPOI MapsGPS ForumSupport
GPS Data Team
ContactFAQSite map

Home > Forums > Topics > Tesco Cheadle Stockport Road Express

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Topics forum   Reply to topic Tesco Cheadle Stockport Road Express

Gogs

Post Tesco Cheadle Stockport Road Express     

Today I visited my local Tesco express on Stockport Road Cheadle.. Among the items I wanted was a box of mixed biscuits, it didn't seem such an important item until they hadn't got any.
Embarrassingly I felt myself getting upset, it was something my husband wanted, something he was enjoying eating (for the first time in his life), he is a very unwell man and failing, he probably won't be around much longer and that was my ssdness and the biscuits were all he wanted for Christmas.
The Manager of the store is one of those very special people who not only recognised what was written on my face but went out of his way to make things a little better in that moment, he gave me a selection of biscuit packages saying some of them would be in the Foxes mixed they didn't have.
He wished me well even inviting me for a cup of tea and a biscuit if ever I wanted someone to talk to.
I cannot thank him enough, such kindness and care in my moment of need.
I wish there was some way of letting the company know how special their manager is.
Thank you

Your Name

Post Your comments     

Add your comment here:

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Topics forum Reply to topic Tesco Cheadle Stockport Road Express
Home > GPS Forum > Topics > Discussion
> > >

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Permalink: Tesco Cheadle Stockport Road Express | Topics forum