GPS POI Home POI FilesPOI ToolsPOI MapsGPS ForumSupport
GPS Data Team
ContactFAQSite map

Home > Forums > Installation Support > Unable to login

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Installation Support forum   Reply to topic Unable to login

Mark ER

Post Re: Unable to login     

Hi
What happens when you request a new password?
Regards

Steco1958

Post Unable to login     

Hi Mark, the system gives me options to input User name and email address, however when i input my details it says :-

"The e-mail address you supplied does not match the one listed for that username."

Mark

GDT

Post Re: Unable to login     

What was your registered email address? I'll keep it private.
Regards

La Biznaga

Post What can I do to log in?     

the system gives me options to input User name and email address, however when I input my details it says :-

"The e-mail address you supplied does not match the one listed for that username."
What can I do to log in?

benny55au

GPS: Navman F20

Post how can I login     

Steco1958

I had a similar problem when trying to log in. However when i looked back though my emails from the GPS data team I found and updated password. Used that and BINGO! I was back in. So I am back after a long absence.
I am getting a message that says my Post to download ratio is too low. Could you please explain this?

Also I have a gram GPS and I tried to add a GPI? file to cart. It sent to to paypal logon in wanting $1.00 I accepted and then nothing happened? Need help here too

Post Login     

Hi, I can't seem to contact you at all. When I use the form fill it says email can't be found. I registered last night and have yet to receive any communication from you.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Mark

GDT

Post Re: Login     

Anonymous wrote:
Hi, I can't seem to contact you at all. When I use the form fill it says email can't be found. I registered last night and have yet to receive any communication from you.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Hi Mike,
Is this issue resolved?
What is your registered email address? I'll keep it private.
Regards

Post Unable to Log In     

I too registered being sent to PayPal but was never asked to create a user name or password.

Mark

GDT

Post Re: Unable to Log In     

Anonymous wrote:
I too registered being sent to PayPal but was never asked to create a user name or password.

Correct. Our system generates all required login details, usually within a few seconds.
Regards

Ali66

Post Can't log in     

I have my registration and have a user name and password but can't log in anywhere. When I try to I get redirected to "Business Directory: Local Business Listing - Add POI". Where am I going wrong please?

Mark

GDT

Post Re: Can't log in     

Ali66 wrote:
I have my registration and have a user name and password but can't log in anywhere. When I try to I get redirected to "Business Directory: Local Business Listing - Add POI". Where am I going wrong please?

Hi Ali66,
Do you use any site blocker, download manager or VPN?
Clean GPS-Data-Team cookies or try to log in using another browser, another computer or another Internet provider.
I hope it helps.

Your Name

Post Your comments     

Add your comment here:

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Installation Support forum Reply to topic Unable to login
Home > GPS Forum > Installation Support > Discussion
> > >

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Permalink: Unable to login | Installation Support forum