GPS POI Home POI FilesPOI ToolsPOI MapsGPS ForumSupport
GPS Data Team
ContactFAQSite map

Home > Forums > Topics > Pack & Send Pyrmont

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Topics forum   Reply to topic Pack & Send Pyrmont

Peter J Taylor NZ

Post Pack & Send Pyrmont     

Johnny runs such a fantastic business and I was so glad to have come across him. I had to ship an item back to N.Z purchased at Auction and was referred to Johnny , he basically took care of the entire process pick up , packing , shipping , customs etc ...... he saved me an inordinate amount of time and the item arrived in mint condition . His service is first class , he is obliging and will undertake any task required and knows definitively what the service sector is all about. I have no doubt that they will succeed in this business as they thoroughly deserve to , seldom do you in today's world come across people in business so very obliging and when you do you hang onto them , so much so I have made and appointed them our shippers for all items to be sent from all points in Melbourne (yes he will pick up) or if there's a rule against it I will get the item to them just so I know they are involved in the process , that's the comfort they provide by being so.

Your Name

Post Your comments     

Add your comment here:

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Topics forum Reply to topic Pack & Send Pyrmont
Home > GPS Forum > Topics > Discussion
> > >

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Permalink: Pack & Send Pyrmont | Topics forum