GPS POI Home POI FilesPOI ToolsPOI MapsGPS ForumSupport
GPS Data Team
ContactFAQSite map

Home > Forums > Topics > Rogers Store Toronto Eaton Centre

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Topics forum   Reply to topic Rogers Store Toronto Eaton Centre

Smartperson

Post Rogers Store Toronto Eaton Centre     

I have been trying to make contact with this store for nearly 2 months now. Nobody answers their work phone and am not sure why they post it online. One day I drove 62 miles to get to them because I was frustrated of not getting help from the booth that gave me a plan as the ones near me advised that I contact them directly. I got there and this lady just wouldn't help me saying the guy who gave me the plan was not in until a certain time and she cannot help me. I told her am returning my phone, she wouldn't take it. I told her I wanted my phone back that I gave the guy a couple of days prior to that and she didn't want to deal with my issue saying I wait to call when the guy is in. Now I don't like Rogers, I don't want their phone, looks like they want to keep my phone which they haven't given me credit for. How can I speak to the manager of this store? I've liked Rogers before until this incident that is so frustrating that I want out of Rogers services, wireless and home.

Your Name

Post Your comments     

Add your comment here:

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Topics forum Reply to topic Rogers Store Toronto Eaton Centre
Home > GPS Forum > Topics > Discussion
> > >

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Permalink: Rogers Store Toronto Eaton Centre | Topics forum