GPS POI Home POI FilesPOI ToolsPOI MapsGPS ForumSupport
GPS Data Team
ContactFAQSite map

Home > Forums > TomTom > TomTom One XL- updating the time?

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in TomTom forum   Reply to topic TomTom One XL- updating the time?

TheDaz2007

Post TomTom One XL- updating the time?     

I can't seem to figure out on how to update the time on my TomTom One XL? Can anybody help?

ozcells

GPS: TomTom One XL

Post Hello     

1. Tap Screen
2. Tap Change Preferences
3. On screen 3 Tap Set Clock

I presume that's what you were after, if not Sorry.

Post Time on my TomTom     

My TomTom time is at 12:00 and won't change at all. Won't even change as we are using it. everything else works.

100skip

Post clock issue     

My clock was always correct until last week. Now it it 'stuck' at 12 AM even after resetting and doing a factory default reset.

Mark

GDT

Post Incorrect time - GPS clock issue     

Your TomTom has a GPS specific Y2K-like bug. After 2 decades the GPS satellite signal timer restarted from 0. Newer devices should work well, but old and obsolete systems will display incorrect time.

Post Set time on Tom Tom Go one     

The poster OZ CELLS is correct. Follow his direction to fix the time. Although, the time may not update automatically. In fact, it may not hold the time at all. When you turn the unit off or it loses the satellite, it loses the time setting. You may have to continually reset the time. None the less, the rest of the functions will work fine and you can update the maps for free.

Your Name

Post Your comments     

Add your comment here:

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in TomTom forum Reply to topic TomTom One XL- updating the time?
Home > GPS Forum > TomTom > Discussion
> > >

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Permalink: TomTom One XL- updating the time? | TomTom forum