GPS POI Home POI FilesPOI ToolsPOI MapsGPS ForumSupport
GPS Data Team
ContactFAQSite map

Home > Forums > Magellan > Adding New Icons to Magellan GPS

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Magellan forum   Reply to topic Adding New Icons to Magellan GPS

Marina

Post Adding New Icons to Magellan GPS     

Hi Guys...I got a Magellan Maestro 3250 for the Holidays and I just finished uploading my first custom POI for Dunkin' Donuts and other North American POI files. I would like to add the Dunkin Donuts Icon but I don't know how or if its possible. Has anybody been able to add Icons to their Magellan Maestro?

Thanks in Advance

perrdom

GPS: Garmin Nuvi 760 & Magellan RoadMate 860T

Post Not sure but.     

I am no sure about the Maestro series, but I do know that it was NOT possible to add your own custom icons to the RoadMate series. YOu could change the icon to one of the icons already in the system but could not add your own. I seem to recall the same for the Maestro, but I am not 100% sure. If you have time to kill, you could try to call Magellan on their toll free number: USA and Canada: 800 707 9971. Or try their website:
www.magellangps.com

Good Luck

Post Re: Adding New Icons to Magellan Maestro     

Marina wrote:
...just finished uploading my first custom POI for Dunkin' Donuts and other North American POI files. I would like to add the Dunkin Donuts Icon but I don't know how or if its possible.

Hi there
You can NOT add custom icons in Magellan's GPS. Magellan's POI File Editor has a few preloaded icons. You can choose any predefined icon.
Cheers

Your Name

Post Your comments     

Add your comment here:

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Magellan forum Reply to topic Adding New Icons to Magellan GPS
Home > GPS Forum > Magellan > Discussion
> > >

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Permalink: Adding New Icons to Magellan GPS | Magellan forum