GPS POI Home POI FilesPOI ToolsPOI MapsGPS ForumSupport
GPS Data Team
ContactFAQSite map

Home > Forums > Magellan > Installing POI on Magellan Roadmate 760

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Magellan forum   Reply to topic Installing POI on Magellan Roadmate 760

jedvorsky

GPS: Roadmate 760

Post Installing POI on Magellan Roadmate 760     

I bought a refurbished Magellan Roadmate 760 and tried to transfer the poi database to it. It wants a software CD that was supposed to have come with the GPS, but didn't.

Does anyone know where I can download this software or an ISO for it? The database is useless to me until I have the software installed on my PC.

Crying or Very sad

Thanks!

perrdom

GPS: Garmin Nuvi 760 & Magellan RoadMate 860T

Post It is copywrited Software     

Unfortunately, it is copyrighted software. You can try calling Magellan on their toll free number, but they do not have the best track record for tech support. Their website does NOT have this for download. The software should be on the TOOLS CD that usually comes with the unit. The software you want is called: "Magellan POI File Editor".

There are several versions of this software and Magellan told me they were unique to each GPS. I have found that this is not necessarily so.

Good Luck

Your Name

Post Your comments     

Add your comment here:

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Magellan forum Reply to topic Installing POI on Magellan Roadmate 760
Home > GPS Forum > Magellan > Discussion
> > >

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Permalink: Installing POI on Magellan Roadmate 760 | Magellan forum