GPS POI Home POI FilesPOI ToolsPOI MapsGPS ForumSupport
GPS Data Team
ContactFAQSite map

Home > Forums > iGO > IGO software (Win CE 6.0)

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in iGO forum   Reply to topic IGO software (Win CE 6.0)

gooster

GPS: in car system

Post IGO software (Win CE 6.0)     

Where can I obtain IGO software for in car media system operating on win CE 6.0 SD card. ( Does not have to be a free download ).

My system comes with TOM TOM software but I find Igo is far superior as I have older version on my portable sat nav which runs on win CE 5.0

Many thanks

Bill G.

infs4

GPS: OEM

Post RE: IGO software (Win CE 6.0)     

Hi,

The CE versions are not for commerical selling.
However, I imported a OEM system and an IGO NAV N GO 8 version is
shipped on the MicroSD card. Cards are 2008/2009, but I was able to update the cards and buildings with Q1 2011 cards by just import the new cards and rename them to the original 2008/2009 card names. I need to check if the cards are really updated.

If you are interested, I'm happy to share this software with you,

David

james.syson4

GPS: Igo primo next gen

Post Up to date Igo     

Hi I have an up to date copy of Igo next Gen I would be happy to forward a copy to you if you would like.

nomaswatios

GPS: Motorola

Post Re: IGO software (Win CE 6.0)     

gooster wrote:
Where can I obtain IGO software for in car media system operating on win CE 6.0 SD card. ( Does not have to be a free download ).

My system comes with TOM TOM software but I find Igo is far superior as I have older version on my portable sat nav which runs on win CE 5.0

Many thanks

Bill G.

I've seen some online stores selling original license for windows ce, but it is not safe...

info3333333

GPS: HTC One Mini, HTC Wildfire, HTC Touch Diamond 2

Post You can get it here: Reliable source.     

I purchased a copy and it works just fine. I recommend you try the good people at Navicentre. They are very helpful.

Your Name

Post Your comments     

Add your comment here:

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in iGO forum Reply to topic IGO software (Win CE 6.0)
Home > GPS Forum > iGO > Discussion
> > >

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Permalink: IGO software (Win CE 6.0) | iGO forum