GPS POI Home POI FilesPOI ToolsPOI MapsGPS ForumSupport
GPS Data Team
ContactFAQSite map

Home > Forums > Speed and redlight camera POI > Redlight cameras US file question

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Speed and redlight camera POI forum   Reply to topic Redlight cameras US file question

gary.bott

GPS: Garmin Nuvi 350

Post Redlight cameras US file question     

I just downloaded the current updated Redlight cameras US file. I believe the file contains both Redlight and Speed cameras in the file.

I installed it on my nuvi 350 and now it displays only mph speed zone in red bar at top of unit.

It used to display "red light camera in the red bar". Is there any way I can edit the file so it only displays "red light camera"?

An older file that I downloaded last year worked fine. Maybe, something is conflicting with the file?

My goal is to use the updated file that I downloaded today.

Please advise. Thanks in advance for your help.

Gary

Pencin

GPS: Garmin 765WT

Post Redlight cameras us file EDIT     

If you downloaded the .CSV file, you can open it in a text editor and search and replace the descriptions in column 4.

buffy10

Post No redlight camera visual warnings     

I have a nuvi 65 lmt and mine does not display "Redlight Camera Ahead" even though it is in the csv file.
Here is an example of what I have typed into my csv file. (Of course their are 125 of the lines in the entire file with different longitude and latitudes)

-80.465091, 25.477262,"Red Light Camera Ahead "

All my nuvi does is give me an alert tone and displays an icon in the upper right corner of the screen. Can anyone tell me why it will not display the text at the top of the screen? Rolling Eyes

Your Name

Post Your comments     

Add your comment here:

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Speed and redlight camera POI forum Reply to topic Redlight cameras US file question
Home > GPS Forum > Speed and redlight camera POI > Discussion
> > >

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Permalink: Redlight cameras US file question | Speed and redlight camera POI forum