GPS POI Home POI FilesPOI ToolsPOI MapsGPS ForumSupport
GPS Data Team
ContactFAQSite map

Home > Forums > Destinator > AWA - X100

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Destinator forum   Reply to topic AWA - X100

Ants

Post AWA - X100     

Do you support AWA model- x100 that I bought from Big W? It is made by destinator industries and I would like red light and speed camera POI's. Thank you if you can help

Mark

GDT

Post Re: AWA - X100     

Hi
We never tested upload to that device, but it should be stright forward as it uses Destinator software.
You can download POIs for Destinator in our POI download zone for Destinator: http://poi.gps-data-team.com/

Regards

Dakka

Post map files?     

I am very new to GPS and navigator, however I checked out the link and downloaded a whole bunch of POI's. Unfortunately they are all in CSV format. I can not find any CSV files on my awa x100. However I did find 1 map file.

Am I supposed to convert these CSV files into map files, or do I simply dump these CSV files and BMP files some where on the awa x100 unit?

Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Post x100     

ring Voxon 1300 889 990 the will tell u to turn off switch at back put on charge for 20 seconds and turn unit on and turn switch on and it will be working

Shanelle-P

Post AWA X100     

Hey, i brought an AWA x100 GPS, Went to go out the other day and when i turned on GPS it would show no map it is like the map has been deleted, very new to these types of things, don't even no how to put a map on to the gps, CAN ANY 1 HELP ME!!

dan.jlee

GPS: Streetpilot c320 and Nuvi 250

Post Re: AWA X100     

Shanelle-P wrote:
Hey, i brought an AWA x100 GPS, Went to go out the other day and when i turned on GPS it would show no map it is like the map has been deleted, very new to these types of things, don't even no how to put a map on to the gps, CAN ANY 1 HELP ME!!

This GPS unit is a bit of a waky waky device. Once it dose that do what I do to mine every now and then: swith it off, take the SD card off, have a nicely cooled Crown lager, then instal the SD card back switch the unit on, Voila. Its a miracle of the Crown Lager. You should be alright again. Very Happy

Your Name

Post Your comments     

Add your comment here:

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Destinator forum Reply to topic AWA - X100
Home > GPS Forum > Destinator > Discussion
> > >

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Permalink: AWA - X100 | Destinator forum