GPS POI Home POI FilesPOI ToolsPOI MapsGPS ForumSupport
GPS Data Team
ContactFAQSite map

Home > Forums > Speed and redlight camera POI > UK camera files

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Speed and redlight camera POI forum   Reply to topic UK camera files

davebaker77

GPS: Garmin Zumo 550

Post UK camera files     

Hi,
I'm not sure that I'm downloading the right files here. I downloaded the UK speed cameras file which is all the files together but if I download just the England speed cameras file it is twice the size of the UK file which surely cannot be right.

Regards, Dave.

pcourtney1

GPS: Garmin nuvi 1690

Post Speed and redlight camera POI     

it puzzled me too, in the end I downloaded each file country by country, sorry not to be more helpful

Jez

GPS: I9300

Post files     

I tend to use the files for each speed from each country. Messy and takes a while to download but they seem the most up to date.

Tina-GDT

Post One click updates (GPI and RNS510 POI files)     

The fastest (easiest) way to get all required files is to add them to your cart (Add-to-Cart - for Garmin and RNS510 owners). We pack all selected files as a single, one-click-download DB3 ot GPI file. The file contains all added POIs, POI related icons and categories, audio and proximity alerts for Road Safety POIs, and all Private POIs from your Private POI Zone (registered members only).

pjrich

GPS: Garmin nuvi 2595LM

Post Help with selection of Garmin Safety camera POI files     

I am new to this site and the concept of loading multiple POI files. I have a Garmin nuvie 2595LM and just want to install onto it the Safety camera data base for ALL UK speed cameras including static, mobile, Tuvoli, etc including the sound files . When I look at the list here....

https://www.gps-data-team.com/poidownloads.php

I see quite a few different formats that I find confusing. Also I understood them to be free, but when I select the top one (Garmin GPI file one click updates fast and easy) it takes me to paypal to start paying.

Can some kind person please give me some guidance on this please. I do have the Garmin POI Loader installed on my PC.

Are all the files downloaded to a directory on my PC and then installed onto the 2959LM? Are there any basic instructions on how to do this? Perhaps not here?

Kind regards and many thanks

Your Name

Post Your comments     

Add your comment here:

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Speed and redlight camera POI forum Reply to topic UK camera files
Home > GPS Forum > Speed and redlight camera POI > Discussion
> > >

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Permalink: UK camera files | Speed and redlight camera POI forum