GPS POI Home POI FilesPOI ToolsPOI MapsGPS ForumSupport
GPS Data Team
ContactFAQSite map

Home > Forums > Speed and redlight camera POI > How to add a speed camera while driving

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Speed and redlight camera POI forum   Reply to topic How to add a speed camera while driving

andresmalo

GPS: Garmin 3590

Post How to add a speed camera while driving     

Hi guys,

I own a Garmin 3590 LMT, and every time that I pass in front a speed camera that is not displayed in my GPS yet, and I want to save it, I don't know what to do.
My intention is, every time that I pass a traffic camera, to save the location immediately to then it can be displayed next time I pass in front.

I have seen a TOMTOM the other day, that whilst you are driving, one of the options on the screen is an icon to add a speed camera. I couldn't find something like this in my GPS.

Any hints or clues how to achieve this?

Thanks very much for any help!

tboneandporcini

GPS: Samsung Galaxy Note 2, rooted, PACMAN ROM, Copilot Live Premium

Post How to add a speed camera while driving     

The best is probably to do it from the safety of your home. Just go to the camera list, press the Add button, find it in Google maps and enter. Some of these cameras can photograph you while fiddling with the device, which is illegal in some countries.

Note, some speed cameras are doubled as surveillance devices in "spare time".

Your Name

Post Your comments     

Add your comment here:

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Speed and redlight camera POI forum Reply to topic How to add a speed camera while driving
Home > GPS Forum > Speed and redlight camera POI > Discussion
> > >

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Permalink: How to add a speed camera while driving | Speed and redlight camera POI forum