GPS POI Home POI FilesPOI ToolsPOI MapsGPS ForumSupport
GPS Data Team
ContactFAQSite map

Home > Forums > POI Updates and Downloads > Wrong opening hours on a business

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in POI Updates and Downloads forum   Reply to topic Wrong opening hours on a business

Lisa

Post Wrong opening hours on a business     

Hi there

I am wondering who I can contact in regards to some Govt agencies who are located on your website where they have wrong opening hours coded which is causing some frustration for customers.

Cheers

Lisa

Mark

GDT

Post Re: Wrong opening hours on a business     

Hi Lisa,

We are looking forward to have all changes listed ASAP. Please feel free to use any of the following options:

1. Find the listing and press the "Comments" link to send us a new info (Difficulty level: Easy)

2. Email your updated file. You can email your updates/changes as often as you want (Difficulty level: Easy)

3. Use your unique passcode to edit and improve all listed locations as you wish (Difficulty level: Moderate)

Regards

Lisa

Post updated     

It looks like it has been changed to 4.30 instead of 5pm, so that's a good thing.

Thank you whoever did it. Perhaps it was from when I emailed or commented previously.

Cheers

Lisa

Your Name

Post Your comments     

Add your comment here:

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in POI Updates and Downloads forum Reply to topic Wrong opening hours on a business
Home > GPS Forum > POI Updates and Downloads > Discussion
> > >

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Permalink: Wrong opening hours on a business | POI Updates and Downloads forum