GPS POI Home POI FilesPOI ToolsPOI MapsGPS ForumSupport
GPS Data Team
ContactFAQSite map

Home > Forums > Garmin > Dezl 770 LMT live services issue

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Garmin forum   Reply to topic Dezl 770 LMT live services issue

Btrains

Post Dezl 770 LMT live services issue     

I have had my Dezl 770 for almost two months. I purchased the advance weather subscription for it. I used the GPS on two several day long trips. The first trip was in early April, and everything worked great. A month later I took the second trip, and while in the map view, clicking on the weather icon brings up a "This live service made an invalid request." Error. If I am in the main menu, I can click the temperature and view my advanced weather info. So the GPS and phone are communicating properly. I called Garmin support which was less than helpful. They told me to unpair/pair the phone and GPS, try uninstalling the app, and upgrade the firmware of the GPS to the newest version. Nothing has made the error go away. Garmin won't let me warranty return the GPS until they contact me with a resolution option. I am about to go on a 3 month work related trip I bought the GPS for.

Should I just buy another one and deal with Garmin after my trip? This whole process has been a nightmare. Like they've never heard of issues with their products. I expect a fully functioning GPS unit with advanced features that I've paid for. Any help or advice? Thanks.

Your Name

Post Your comments     

Add your comment here:

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Garmin forum Reply to topic Dezl 770 LMT live services issue
Home > GPS Forum > Garmin > Discussion
> > >

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Permalink: Dezl 770 LMT live services issue | Garmin forum