GPS POI Home POI FilesPOI ToolsPOI MapsGPS ForumSupport
GPS Data Team
ContactFAQSite map

Home > Forums > Technology > The new post code for Castle Ward

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Technology forum   Reply to topic The new post code for Castle Ward

Sarah123

Post Incorrect Sat Nav data     

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me to change the sat nav data please for our estate?

I work at a National Trust property which is over 1000 acres and because of this we actually have 2 postcode area within the estate Sad The trouble is that when you put in our official postcode as per Royal Mail sat nav sends people to the back gates where staff live and is a single rough track and not to the main front gates. Is there anyone who can change this as it is one of the biggest complaints that we get from visitors.

The 'new' post code for Castle Ward should be BT30 7BA and have the coordinates: 54.5428365,-5.2800651

Thanks,

Sarah

Mark

GDT

Post Re: Incorrect Sat Nav data     

Hi Sarah,
Is your site listed here: https://www.gps-data-team.com/poi/united_kingdom/recreation/National_Trust-UK.html
What is the listing link?
Is that listing OK?

Regards

Post Incorrect sat nav     

Hi Mark,
Yes we are listed, this is the link : https://www.gps-data-team.com/where/National-Trust-site-Castleward.html
Thanks
Sarah

Post change of sat nav for castle ward     

Hi Mark, the listing above now has us on Park Road...which is the way which we want people to enter the estate. Fingers crossed it works now.
Thanks for your help,
Kindest regards,
Sarah

Your Name

Post Your comments     

Add your comment here:

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Technology forum Reply to topic The new post code for Castle Ward
Home > GPS Forum > Technology > Discussion
> > >

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Permalink: The new post code for Castle Ward | Technology forum