GPS POI Home POI FilesPOI ToolsPOI MapsGPS ForumSupport
GPS Data Team
ContactFAQSite map

Home > Forums > Navman > What is the latest map for Navman MY660LMT in Australia?

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Navman forum   Reply to topic What is the latest map for Navman MY660LMT in Australia?

ebu44

GPS: Garmin Drive 60

Post What is the latest map for Navman MY660LMT in Australia?     

I bought a Navman MY660LMT today and the maps (and Safety Cameras) are Tele Atlas (Here Maps?) v16.0354. I checked with Navman and they say "The latest AU & NZ quarterly map version is V16.05 and monthly map is V16.06" ... but my Navdesk software tells me I have no updates (even though I am at 16.0354). Am I on the latest or running behind?

Also - how do I tell Navman ... or Tele Atlas ... or Here Maps (or whoever I need to tell) that they have the speeds wrong in some areas? Is there a link to do this? Is it worth the effort (will they action it)?

Cheers,
Scott

ebu44

GPS: Garmin Drive 60

Post Re: What is the latest map for Navman MY660LMT in Australia?     

I contacted Navman support and they were great - answered me within a few hours. Turns out that 16.0354 is the latest for people on quarterly map updates ... the 16.05 is for monthly updaters. They also said that I can report mapping errors to them and they will pass them on to their map provider ... so I'll give that a try and see how I go.

Cheers,
Scott

Your Name

Post Your comments     

Add your comment here:

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Navman forum Reply to topic What is the latest map for Navman MY660LMT in Australia?
Home > GPS Forum > Navman > Discussion
> > >

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Permalink: What is the latest map for Navman MY660LMT in Australia? | Navman forum