GPS POI Home POI FilesPOI ToolsPOI MapsGPS ForumSupport
GPS Data Team
ContactFAQSite map

Home > Forums > Technology > Incorrect Business Postcode

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Technology forum   Reply to topic Incorrect Business Postcode

allyhart90

Post Incorrect Business Postcode     

Hi,

I hope you can help. I've been tasked with fixing the post code error for our company which regularly takes deliveries and visitors to the wrong address. The post code for MCC Label Clydebank is G81 2QQ, our co-ordinates are -4.4162803,55. 9086674. The road we are on is not listed, it's called Murdoch Drive the last car accessible road on the left from North Avenue, the next road on the left after South Avenue. Could this road name be added and also the post code for G81 2QQ be added to that street. We are MCC Label Clydebank, Mulvenny House, 2 Murdoch Drive, Clydebank Business Park, Glasgow G81 2QQ. Our company telephone number is 0141 952 9600. Hope you can fix this.

Best wishes.

Allison Hart

Mark

GDT

Post Re: Incorrect Business Postcode     

Hi Allison,

I can't fix, but you can:
https://www.gps-data-team.com/pda-gps-navigation/viewtopic.php?p=24864#24864
I can make sure that the listing is OK once when you do the hard work (entering your business name, address, contacts and hours.

Regards

Your Name

Post Your comments     

Add your comment here:

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Technology forum Reply to topic Incorrect Business Postcode
Home > GPS Forum > Technology > Discussion
> > >

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Permalink: Incorrect Business Postcode | Technology forum