GPS POI Home POI FilesPOI ToolsPOI MapsGPS ForumSupport
GPS Data Team
ContactFAQSite map

Home > Forums > GPS Software and Gadgets > SD Card help for Mercedes

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in GPS Software and Gadgets forum   Reply to topic SD Card help for Mercedes

Post SD Card help for Mercedes     

How do I get someone to create a GPX file for me, for a Mercedes Navigation 2015, in format easy to place on SD card for my vehicle?
Thanks
Frederick

Mark

GDT

Post Re: SD Card help for Mercedes     

Hi Frederick,
We have a few options available:

1. Andrew added MB Comand file format to our MB Comand POI Editor.
You can load any GPI, CSV, KML, etc, file and save it to your SD card as GPX (Mercedes) or GPX (Mercedes New models) file format.

2. You can go to our MB Comand POI Zone and save any listed MB POI file to your SD card.

Create a folder PersonalPOI on your SD card, copy all required files to that folder (PersonalPOI), insert the SD card in the COMAND APS system, press the NAVI button and select PersonalPOIs. It is all explained here: https://www.gps-data-team.com/pda-gps-navigation/topic/7448.html
I agree, MB could make it a bit easier.

Is this what you need? We can add more custom options to that file format if you need it, advice how to use additional setup options, or fix what needs to be fixed.

Regards

life.by

GPS: COMAND SYSTEM; Garmin Nuvi 3790T

Post SD for MB     

Just create folder with named 'personalPOI' in the SD card. And the SD card does not need to be formatted at all. I use Micro card with SD card adapter.

Phil D

Post On-screen icons     

I've managed to create a POI file, convert it to a format that works in my 2015 E220, and changed references to "speed cameras" (which the converter appears to assume as default). That's all great - thanks for the conversion process. What I would really like to do now is change the on-screen icon for these POIs. Is this possible?

Phil D

life.by

GPS: COMAND SYSTEM; Garmin Nuvi 3790T

Post Re: On-screen icons     

I haven't try to change icon, but I guess ok. You can try to add pic at .jpg/bmp type into the same folder.

Your Name

Post Your comments     

Add your comment here:

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in GPS Software and Gadgets forum Reply to topic SD Card help for Mercedes
Home > GPS Forum > GPS Software and Gadgets > Discussion
> > >

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Permalink: SD Card help for Mercedes | GPS Software and Gadgets forum