GPS POI Home POI FilesPOI ToolsPOI MapsGPS ForumSupport
GPS Data Team
ContactFAQSite map

Home > Forums > GPS Software and Gadgets > Range Rover POI

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in GPS Software and Gadgets forum   Reply to topic Range Rover POI

houla002delta

GPS: Range Rover/Samsung

Post Range Rover POI     

Hi All,

I need some help to install safety cameras etc as POI's in my 2016 Range Rover. The handbook states that the files must be .gpx ie

Quote:
MY POI

Extra POIs can be downloaded and added to the list. The system can store up to 50 000 My POIs, in up to 100 groups (whichever comes first).

Free POIs can be found on the internet and downloaded to the system. The name of the imported file will be displayed as a group name. Imported icons will be displayed on the map. In order for a file or icon to be successfully downloaded, the following conditions must exist:

The POI file must be in a GPS Exchange format (.gpx), version 1.1.

The POI file name must not contain the following characters; -, /, ;, *, ", <, >, or |.

The POI file name must not exceed 35 characters.

The icon file name must match the POI file name.

The icon size must not exceed 32x32 dots.

The icon format must be a bitmap (.bmp) or jpeg (.jpg).

To download files or icons, connect a USB device containing the POIs. See CONNECTING A DEVICE.

From the Nav menu, touch More....

Select Stored locations.

Touch My POI.

Select Add to individually select each POI group to be downloaded. Select Edit to change Name, Icon, or Sound icon, or select Delete.

So I selected the Garmin.GPX files and downloaded them but when i tried to upload them to the car it didnt recognise the files !!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad

Can someone please point me in the right direction to resolve this.

cambo

GPS: JLR IAM2.1

Post Land Rover POI     

Try using the Volvo ones, Volvo and Jaguar Land Rover used the same navigation system for quite some time.

pspec

Post Installing POI     

Hi houla002delta

Did you have any luck installing POI on your Range Rover?
If you did, which ones did you use?

Cheers

Your Name

Post Your comments     

Add your comment here:

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in GPS Software and Gadgets forum Reply to topic Range Rover POI
Home > GPS Forum > GPS Software and Gadgets > Discussion
> > >

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Permalink: Range Rover POI | GPS Software and Gadgets forum