GPS POI Home POI FilesPOI ToolsPOI MapsGPS ForumSupport
GPS Data Team
ContactFAQSite map

Home > Forums > Garmin > Some quick questions from a newbie :-)

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Garmin forum   Reply to topic Some quick questions from a newbie :-)

stephenjfishermcr

GPS: Garmin DriveSmart 50 & Nuvi 52

Post Some quick questions from a newbie :-)     

Hello all, I'm a new convert from satnav on my phone to using a Garmin, I have a DriveSmart 50 and my girlfriend has a Nuvi 52. Loving this site for the useful POIs but have a couple of quick questions.

I've downloaded a few files and noticed some of the locations were incorrect, so I have used the online POI tools to correct the locations, is there any way I can correct the ones on here to help contribute or do I have to post a forum post with the information?

Once I downloaded the new files and created my POI file (using the new gpx file and the bmp file) for the Garmin, I have put them on to the sat navs, it has worked perfectly with the Nuvi 50, showing the KFC logo at the now correct locations, but on my DriveSmart50 it is showing the KFC logo with a white flag over it.

Thank you in advance, and thanks again for this site Smile

peterfdavies

GPS: Garmin

Post Uploading corrections     

I too would like to contribute to uploading corrections to the database, but have not been able to work out how to do it.
Did you find out how to, or maybe someone could point us in the right direction.

Your Name

Post Your comments     

Add your comment here:

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Garmin forum Reply to topic Some quick questions from a newbie :-)
Home > GPS Forum > Garmin > Discussion
> > >

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Permalink: Some quick questions from a newbie :-) | Garmin forum